ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
- Prima, due to the nature of its work to incorporate clients’ needs, is committed to abiding by the Environmental Protection Act and to Montreal Protocol.
- We do not use substances (refrigerants) that are prohibited by legalisation, codes of conduct, or recommended by our clients’.
- We undertake to continually improve our environmental performance.
- We undertake to minimise practically avoidable pollution that may be caused by our operations.
- We undertake to comply with all relevant environmental requirements of our clients and where appropriate to exceed these requirements.
- We undertake to manage wisely the use of energy and resources.
- We undertake to provide adequate resources for the implementation of this policy.
- We undertake to set and regularly review realistic and achievable environmental objectives and targets.
- We undertake to document, implement and maintain this policy and communicate it to all employees.
- We undertake to make this policy available to the public.